These Fittings should ALWAYS be used with a Rubber Grommet
Sizes 13mm and up should be used on pipes 32mm and up
- Reduce time and installation costs.
- 8 mm x 13 mm Elbow suitable for installation from 19 mm LDPE tube.
- 10 mm inlet fittings suitable for installation from 25 mm LDPE tube.
- Take-Off Elbows are ideal for installing drip lines at any angle to the supply line ensuring parallel lateral lines in sub surface or above ground drip systems.
Antelco Take-Off fittings provide an easy to install method of connecting low pressure irrigation tubing and drip lines to LDPE supply lines.
Sub surface and above ground drip irrigation systems and landscape watering applications.
- Lateral Pipe
- SKU: 350-(ID Pipe Size)-(Coil Size)
- e.g 350-25-100 (25mm = ID Size, 100 = Coil Length)
- Lateral pipe is referred to by its inside diameter (ID)
- Lateral fittings are inserted inside the lateral pipe
- Ratchet Clips are required for lateral fittings
- Lateral fittings have a single barb
- To assist in installation, use boiling/hot water to soften the pipe