- Large LCD display with easy to navigate softkey user interface.
- Weather Sensor input with override switch.
- Master valve/pump start circuit.
- programmable to allow up to 5 stations to operate at the same time.
- Rain Delay.
- Station timing: 0 min to 12 hrs.
- Delay between stations : from 1 sec to 9 hours.
- 4 independent programs (ABCD) - with 8 start times per program.
- Program Day Cycles include Custom days of the week, Odd, Odd31, Even, & Cyclical dates.
- Smart Approved Watermark - Australia’s outdoor water-saving labeling program for products and services that help reduce water use.
The ESP-LXME provides flexible features and modular options that make the controller ideal for a wide variety of applications including light-commercial, commercial, and industrial irrigation systems.
Go from eight to 48 stations with four module slots compatible with four-station, eight‑station or 12-station modules. The expand-ability of the ESP‑LXME makes it perfect for a broad range of small to large commercial jobs.
The user-friendliness of Extra Simple Programming cuts programming time, while the spacious cabinet and quick-connect terminals make installation a snap. From top to bottom, the ESP-LXME is engineered to help you move on to the next job sooner.
Optional flow sensing
The Flow Smart Module sensor input accepts a direct input from a flow sensor with no flow scaling device required. .Rest easy, monitor and automatically react to pipe breaks. By adding flow sensing to the ESP-LXME, you can take advantage of flow learning, high-flow and low-flow detection and reaction, as well as flow logging. Requires optional Flow Smart Module.