- Easily install on any automatic irrigation system - Versatile enough to meet your particular needs
- Heavy duty construction - Built sturdy for years of trouble-free operation
- Shuts system off in rainy conditions - Sets from .3 cm to 2.5 cm based upon your local conditions
- Sets to shut down system from 19 to 56 kph winds - Choose the wind speed most effective for your area
- Automatically shuts off water at 2.8˚C - Eliminates ice on landscapes, walkways, roadways
- 5 year warranty period
Having a climate like a smorgasbord can make for some tricky business when it concerns your irrigation system. Of course, you can simply look out the window and decide whether to turn on the sprinklers manually each day, but that defeats the purpose of an automatic system. What you really need is an automatic device that can make the decision whether there is too much rain, too much wind or too much cold to do the watering. With the Hunter Mini-Weather Station you get each of Hunter’s three different sensor devices in one single convenient unit.
The Mini-Clik rain sensor shuts sprinklers off in a storm and keeps them off, automatically compensating for the amount of rainfall that occurred. The Freeze-Clik prevents system activation by automatically stopping the flow of water when outdoor temperatures drop near freezing. The Wind-Clik shuts off systems during periods of high wind, then automatically resets the system when conditions are more favorable. Easy to mount (it attaches to your controller with just two wires) and easy to use, the Mini-Weather Station takes all the guesswork out of when you shouldn’t water.