- Reliable automatic irrigation control when you don't have AC power
- Controls 1 irrigation zone
- Operates for 1 year using one 9-volt battery or more than 2 years with two 9-volt batteries
- Waterproof case and dual-sealed battery chamber for long life, even in wet and muddy conditions
- Rubber cover protects the controller face
- Easier to program from a single screen, large LCD display
- One-touch manual watering
- 6 independent start times per zone, 4 watering day options per zone
- Seasonal adjustment from 10% to 200%
Tougher, Easier and Longer Lasting
Get reliable automatic irrigation control when you don't have AC power with the ESP-9V Series Battery-Operated Controller. The ESP-9V's waterproof case and dual-sealed battery chamber ensure long life even when installed in a wet, muddy valve box. In harsh environment testing the ESP-9V outlasted the competition by 70%. After being submerged in water at alternating extreme hot and cold temperatures the ESP-9V was still going strong after the competition failed in less than two days.
Common programming features are easily accessed on one screen, making programming quick and easy. The LCD screen is 85% larger than the Hunter® Node and the programming icons are big and easy to understand. Manual watering is easy with a dedicated button.
The ESP-9V operates for one year using one 9-volt alkaline battery, or more than two years with two 9-volt alkaline batteries.