- Heavy-duty Hunter solenoid Provides dependable operation and long life
- High grade construction, 150 PSI rating Made of durable materials to resist wear
- Internal and external manual bleed - Two options for manual operation
- Flow control with non-rising handle. Adjust the flow of each zone on a system
- Rigid diaphragm support Works to prevent stress failure in tough conditions
- Globe and angle configurations, Easy to use in any application
- Captive bonnet bolts and solenoid plunger No lost parts during servicing
- Accu-Sync pressure regulator compatible: Pressure regulation for precise system control on all PGV model
- Warranty period of 2 years
- Flow: 0.7 to 454 l/min
- Pressure: 1.4 to 10.3 bar
The DC latching coil allows the solenoid to connect with battery-powered controllers. Hunter 24 VAC Solenoid Valves are also available for connecting to mains powered controllers.
This hard-working, heavy-duty performer offers you the best features of Hunter's top-of-the-line valves. More than enough to handle the rigours of whatever your site has to offer.
Other options are available on request. The PGV comes in both 40mm and 50mm globe (Straight through) models (with flow control). All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.