Philmac Nyglass Check Valve
- The valves have been designed to work in either vertical or horizontal position for flexible installation
- Redesigned piston shaft minimises the wear on the piston significantly when compared to the previous model, bringing major improvements to the lifetime of the valve. The seal remains the same proven design which allows it to reliably seal at low pressure.
- Improved flow path minimising turbulent zones
- Foot and non-return valves are rated to 1600 kPa (static shutoff) to meet the requirements of high pressure systems.
- Manufactured from lightweight high performance thermoplastic materials which have excellent impact, UV and corrosion resistance. The material is non-toxic and taint free.
- Designed to seal off at 20 kPa making them well suited to gravity feed systems.