- Double barb for increased retention.
- Sharp-edged barbs create a leak-proof seal.
- Increased strength and superior quality.
- Heat, chemical, and wear-resistant.
- Engineering grade UV stabilised Acetal plastic for long life.
- The space between double barbs allows extra security for clamping.
- Vineyard and other agricultural applications. Ideal for trellis and suspended irrigation systems.
The “DB” range of purpose designed quality acetal fittings provides high retention in low pressure poly (LDPE) tubing for long-term reliability of connections.
The “DB” Fittings™ range can be confidently installed without clamps when matched to quality low pressure poly (LDPE) tubing with corresponding dimensions (refer to the tubing manufacturer for confirmation of suitability or test under field conditions).
Operating pressures up to 300 kPa.
13 mm – Suits nominal 13 mm I.D. tube
16 mm – Suits nominal 16 mm I.D. and 18 mm O.D. tube (Dripline)
19 mm – Suits nominal 19 mm I.D. tube
25 mm – Suits nominal 25 mm I.D. tube and 27 mm O.D. tube (Dripline)