- Radius adjustment screw - Allows fine tuning of spray, ensures positive nozzle retention, can't be lost
- Protective rubber cover - Keeps debris out
- 40°– 360° adjustable arc: Easily adjustable from top of sprinkler, up, down, wet or dry
- Water-lubricated gear drive: Time proven, reliable rotation, year after year
- Variable stator - Keeps rotation speed consistent regardless of nozzle size or pressure
- Extra large filter screen - Traps more debris without clogging
- Optional factory-installed drain check valve - Prevents wet spots caused by low head drainage
- 2 year warranty period
- Flow rate: 2.2 to 20.5 l/min
- Radius: 4.6 to 11.3 m
- Recommended pressure range: 2.1 to 3.4 bars (206 to 344 kPa (30 to 50 PSI))
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 6.9 bars (137 to 689 kPa (20 to 100 PSI))
- Nozzle trajectory: approximately 14˚
The PGJ was built to bring all the efficient benefits of rotary sprinklers to applications that typically call for a spray. Its many features include a rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles, easy arc adjustment, and all the safety and durability that comes with a rubber cover.
The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not. When used in the right application, the PGJ allows fewer heads to perform more efficiently at a more economical price.
Inlet: 15mm Female BSP.