- UL Listed for 600 Volts direct burial.
- Improved red-and-yellow wire nut, eliminating the need for two different sizes.
- A snap-lock feature that secures the wire nut in the bottom of the light blue waterproof tube.
- 3 wire exit cutouts in the strain relief cap, to ease wire routing.
- Meets Directive 2006/95/EC and IEC standards EN61984:2009, EN60998- 1:2004, and EN60998-2-4:2005.
DBRY-6 waterproof connectors are available in bulk packs, for large projects and small repairs. These are the same leading-edge connectors that are included with ICD and Dual decoders and used primarily for decoder wire systems
These UL Listed connectors in bulk packs are available for common irrigation applications, including:
- 3-way splices in the two-wire path
- Connection of earth ground wires to grounding hardware
- Spares for “goofs”, since the connectors are not reusable
- Replacements for ongoing maintenance and repair.