The D-025L Combination Air Valve is an innovative device that integrates an air & vacuum orifice and an air release orifice into a single unit. It is specifically engineered to function with liquids that contain solid particles, such as wastewater and effluents.
The combination air valve performs several crucial functions during the operation of the liquid system. It discharges air (gases) while the system is being filled or charged, allows air to enter the system when it is being emptied of liquid, and releases accumulated air (gases) from the system when it is under pressure and operational.
What makes this valve stand out is its unique design that separates the liquid from the sealing mechanism, ensuring optimal working conditions. This feature guarantees that the valve operates reliably, even in harsh and demanding environments.
- Specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents.
- Unique "air gap" design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Combines the features of both an air & vacuum valve and an air release valve.
- Triple function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Available 50mm – 80mm (2"-3") with a threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- Available in flange sizes: 50mm – 100mm (2"- 4").
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve body is made from composite materials.
- Operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion- resistant polymer materials. Float rod and spring made of stainless steel.
- Air valve also available in stainless steel and duplex.
- Application Range
- Working pressure range: 0.05-16 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge.
- Install at wastewater & water treatment plants and on wastewater, effluent water and sea water supply lines.