Sizes: 15mm to 50mm
The PVC Compact Ball Valve with Slip Connection is designed to withstand a working pressure of up to 10 Bar. It can also be used with solvent weld joint if needed. This valve is suitable for use in environments with a constant working temperature range of 0.5-50°C.
The valve body is made of PVC, while the seat is constructed with PTFE (Teflon) material to provide a tight seal. An EPDM O-ring is included in the design to ensure proper sealing and avoid leaks.
- Because of its compact structure, its fluid resistance is very small.
- The torque is small and the operation is very convenient.
- The structure is simple and the application field is very broad.
- Good Stem O-ring and seat seal make the 25mm PVC ball valves have good tightness and will not leak water.
- The handle is detachable, you can replace or customize the handle according to your needs.