Rain Bird's ESP-LXIVM series controllers offer a range of powerful, user-friendly, and adaptable features. These include the groundbreaking Integrated Valve Module, which incorporates a "smart solenoid" that maintains continuous communication with the controller for efficient irrigation and advanced diagnostics. The ESP-LXIVM can accommodate up to 60 stations as standard, or up to 240 stations with the LX-IVM Pro, and up to four 2-Wire paths can be connected. The controller also incorporates flow sensing and advanced flow management tools that set new industry benchmarks for state-of-the-art water management.
60-station capability with standard LX-IVM and 240 with LX-IVM Pro
• Flow sensor inputs; up to 5 with LX-IVM and 10 with LX-IVM Pro
• Six user-selectable languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese
• Removable front panel is programmable under battery power
• Wall-mounted, locking outer casing made of high-impact molded plastic. UV and water resistant
• Optional metal case and/or metal pedestal, or stainless steel case and/or stainless steel pedestal
• Optional remote water management system available using the IQ4 platform and NCC cartridges
Rain Bird's ESP-LXIVM Series 2-Wire controllers are purpose-built for the most extensive and high-demand environments, such as sprawling housing or condominium complexes, educational institutions, sports fields, parks, public spaces, and expansive industrial or commercial sites.
• Station Run Time: 0 min. to 96 hrs.
• Seasonal Adjust: 0% to 300% (96 hrs. maximum
station run time)
• 10 independent programs on the ESP-LXIVM
and 40 on the ESP-LXIVM Pro
• 8 start times per program
• Program Day Cycles include Custom days of
the week, Odd, Odd no 31st, Even, and Cyclical
• Manual Station and Manual Program starts
Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (International models: 230 VAC ± 10%, 50Hz or 60Hz)
• Power back-up: For the full design life of 10 year, the Lithium coin-cell battery maintains time and date while nonvolatile memory maintains programs
• Compatible with Rain Bird commercial valves
(PGA, PEB, GB, EFB-CP and BPE series)