NORMAFIX® Cable tie for securing cables in electrical installations, industrial wiring, automotive, etc. Made of polyamide 6.6. Resistant to extreme temperatures and numerous external agents. Quick and safe assembly.
• Made of Polyamide 6.6 for optimum resistance to extreme temperatures, bases, oils, greases etc.
• Bent rounded tip allows easier insertion through the head of the cable ties
• Low-friction material coefficient allows a faster installation
• Electrical installations
• Industrial cabling
• Automotive cabling
• Marine cabling
• Panel building
• Special applications
- Melting Temperature: +256°C
- Tensile Strengths: 6 kgs to 110 kgs
- Operating Temperatures: -40 deg C to +85 deg C
- Material: Polyamide 6.6