Netafim Superflex Polyethylene (SPE) Tubing offers all of the advantages of polyethylene (PE) tubing but with additional flexibility.
- All pipes are manufactured with UV and oxidation protection making them durable to solar radiation without significant damage for at least 50 years.
- Microorganisms or fungi do not attack PE pipes, either internally or externally.
- PE pipes are resistant to saline water, acid or alkaline solutions (excluding highly concentrated solutions) and to most substances employed in agricultural applications.
- Available in standard coil lengths (100m) or cut to order.
- Made with the finest available low/medium density polyethylene resin, especially formulated to resist cracking and kinking, and to ensure long-term reliability.
- Precision manufacturing to ensure the uniformity of internal diameter and wall thickness.
- Available in grey or black, grey colour is ideal for keeping the water (thus your plants) cooler
- Opaque to prevent algae growth