- Greenhouses, nurseries, citrus.
- Orchards, deciduous and tree irrigation.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
- Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water.
- Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydrocyclon filter is to be installed before the main filter.
- When sand / silt / clay solids exceed 100ppm, pre treatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team’s
- TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- To be “inserted” into thick-walled pipes (0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm.)
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- 3 different outlets : nipple , barb to 3mm. ID and barb to 4 mm. ID micro-tube.
- UV resistant. Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- PCJ on-line drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).
Features and Benefits
- Pressure compensated : Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range. 100% uniformity
- of water and nutrient distribution along the laterals.
- PCJ-LCNL & PCJ-HCNL with Anti-drain (LCNL & HCNL) : Eliminates drainage and refill effect, and improves efficiency in
- pulse irrigation
- Continuously self flushing: Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a
- cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance.
- Widest water passages within the dripper.
- Dripper can be positioned exactly where required.
- Number of drippers can be increased so as to increase water quantity supply aimed at meeting tree growth rate requirement.
- Allows the installation of “spider assembly”, splitting the drip supply into a number of drip outlets.