The simple-to-install HC Flow Meter allows customers to monitor flow rates and system hydraulics with Hydrawise™ enabled controllers. When connected to the Hydrawise Platform, the HC Flow Meter provides a convenient option to detect, monitor, and report critical flow zone data and total system flows. When hardscape materials get in the way, add flow monitoring to Hydrawise Systems quickly and easily with the Wireless HC Flow Meter.
By including an HC Flow Meter as part of a Hydrawise System installation, customers add an additional layer of landscape protection. This ensures their investment is monitored, their plants are healthy, and their outdoor living space remains in excellent condition. For contractors, a flow meter is a great way to build their businesses through increased offerings and top-level customer service, as problems can be addressed immediately before landscape degradation occurs.
The HC Flow Meter connects to Hydrawise-enabled controllers, allowing for:
- Flow monitoring
- Instant high- and low-flow alerts
- Leak detection
- Water outage during irrigation
- Total water use reporting
- Zone water use reporting
The HC Flow Meter is available in wired and wireless configurations, has four sizes available for 20 mm, 25 mm, 40 mm, and 50 mm BSP threads, and features an analog dial displaying water usage in m3.
- Compatible with HC, HPC, Pro-HC, and HCC Controllers
- Compatible with ICC2 Controller via Centralus™ communication modules
- Flow Rate: 0.83 to 500 l/min (depending on sizes)
- Provides station-level flow rates and totals in Hydrawise Software
- Sends automatic alerts in the event of high-flow, low-flow, or unscheduled flow conditions
- Flow reports within Hydrawise Software can display total system water use and individual station water use for accurate water budgeting and tracking
- Robust brass construction with union fittings for easy installation and removal for winterisation
- The analog dial on the face of the meter displays daily flow totals and a leak detector
- Optional wireless communication kit available for use with any HC Flow Meter and Hydrawise-enabled HC, HPC, Pro-HC, or HCC Controllers