- High Quality True Full Flow Valves
- AS/NZS 4020 potable water & SGS M&I approved
- Removable Handle For Security
- International Colour Coded Handles;
- Blue Handle General Use
- Lilac Handle Grey Water Use
- Non Corrosive Materials
- UV Stabilised
- Pressure Rating: 16 Bar/235 PSI @ 20°C
- Positive Click Open
- Smooth Open & Close Action
- Can be used in conjunction with all other HANSEN Fittings
Hansen's range of full flow ball valves have been designed for use for use in above or below ground in fluid distribution lines. The Valves are strong, lightweight, compact and provide smooth unrestricted leak free on / off control. The Hansen Full Flow Ball Valve range will function across a wide range of operating pressures and temperatures and can be used anywhere the flow of liquid needs to be stopped or started.
High pressure rated to 16 Bar. Removable handles to help differentiate between a range of different applications. Non corrosive, potable water approved and built to last!