This 2 way alternating valve is designed to turn your single station Tap Timer into two stations. Just set two separate start times and this valve will automatically run one after the other.
- Connection: 20mm Female Hose Thread (Controller Side) - Two 20mm Male Hose Thread (Outlet Side)
- Minumum Flow: 100 Lph - flow rate below 100lph will prevent timer from closing
- Maximum Flow: 1200 Lph - flow rate above 1200lph will blow timer off tap
- Minimum Working Pressure 1 bar ( 100kPa / 14 PSI) - do not install below 100kPa
- Maximum Working Pressure 10 bar ( 800kPa / 140 PSI ) - do not install above 800kPa
Activation of a watering cycle by the tap timer will allow water to flow from one outlet. Subsequent activations will switch the outlet ports. No more than one outlet port open at any time.
Example - controller starts at 6:30am one port will open, next start time will then open the opposite port. The red arrow indicates next open port
We recommend hand tightening the two port valve onto controller outlet only. To align the two port valve hand rotate anticlockwise with red arrow facing outwards. Using wrench or vice grips may force the two port valve to jump out of outlet thread voiding warranty.