- Bermad 100 Series Solenoid Valves
- Ultra-high flow capacity with minimal pressure loss
- Simple design with few parts guarantees easy in-line inspection and service.
- Positive guided valve plug provides accurate motion and smooth regulation.
- Irrigation / Light Industrial Applications
- 10 Bar Rated
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote and/or Elevated Systems
- Distribution Centers
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems
- Energy saving Irrigation Systems
The BERMAD Solenoid Controlled Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and shuts in response to an electric signal.
Normally closed, 24vac standard, Normally Open and 12 & 24vdc options. 0.5 - 10 bar operating pressure.
Hydraulic Control Valve with Solenoid Control
- Line pressure driven
- Electrically controlled On/Off
Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
- Adaptable on-site to a wide range of end connection sizes and types
- Articulated flange connections eliminate mechanical and hydraulic stresses
- Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design
- Ultra-high flow capacity - Low pressure loss
Unitized "Flexible Super Travel" (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug
- Smooth closing
- Requires low actuation pressure
- Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- User-friendly Design
- Simple in-line inspection and service