This filter is Priced Per Application. Due to water testing required before the specification of the filter.
The Puretec SOL-2CI softens water by removing hardness ions (calcium and magnesium) also known as limescale. Hardness, if uncontrolled, will cause scaling, eventually blocking plumbing and shortening the life of boilers, steam generators, hot water systems and urns, increasing energy use and costs. The SOL-2CI achieves long life of the filter bed through regeneration using brine solution which is operated through a fully automatic volumetric control valve. The SOL-2CI can also be used to reduce manganese levels, in some cases. Please refer to Puretec for expert advice on your application.
- Large capacity resin and brine tank.
- The complete system, just add salt.
- 50mm connections for larger flow rates.
- Weatherproof Cover.
- Weatherproof transformer.
- Automatic volume-based regeneration for optimised performance and salt use.