- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops.
- Can be used in Frost fighting and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service: simple, modular parts.
- Press fit.
- Irrigation of tree plantations with large root volumes.
- LR means a revolving rotor irrigating a large area.
- Micro-sprinkler, 10 different flow rates: 27, 40, 58, 70, 90, 120, 150, 200, 250, 300 l/h. Nominal flow rates at 1.7 bar pressure.
- Recommended filtration: 200 micron / 80 mesh. Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water. Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydro-cyclone filter is to be installed before the main filter. When sand/ silt/ clay solids exceed 100 ppm, pre-treatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team's instructions.
- The rotor is coloured Purple for flows 27 and 40 l/h, Black for flows of 50 to 120 l/h and Grey for flows of 150 to 300 l/h.