The effluent start-up kit provides you will all the fittings, filters, dripline and valves to distribute a home effluent waste system onto your garden or fields. The ADI Metzerplas Dripline is a reliable, pressure compensating, internally built dripper, ideal for effluent, horticulture and crop applications. Supplying precious water volumes directly and evenly to your plants with pressure compensated drippers spaced 60cm apart.
This Kit Includes:
- 3 x ADI Metzerplas Dripline - 2.2 L/hr - 60cm Spacing - 100m Coil
- 1 x Purple Lateral Pipe - 3 Bar - 50m Coil - 25mm
- 1 x Automat Double Union Ball Valve - 25mm
- 1 x Automat Disc Filter - 125 Micron - 25mm
- 1 x Lateral Nut and Tail - 25mm x 25mm BSP
- 1 x Valve Box - VB12 Rectangle
- 2 x Lateral End Plug - 25mm
- 1 x Lateral Tee - 25mm
- 20 x Ratchet Clip - 25mm
- 6 x Dripline Reducing Tee - Double Barb - 25mm Branch x 16mm Tee
- 6 x Dripline Tee - Double Barb - 16mm
- 6 x Dripline Elbow - Double Barb - 16mm
- 10 x Dripline Joiner - Double Barb - 16mm
- 2 x Dripline Male Director - Double Barb - 16mm x 20mm BSP
- 60 x Ratchet Clip Dripline - 16mm
- 2 x Hansen Threaded Elbow - Female - 20mm
- 1 x ARI Guardian Air Release Valve
- 2 x Valve Box - VB8 - Round
- 1 x Automat Quick Coupling Valve - 20mm
- 1 x Automat Quick Coupling Key - 20mm
- 1 x Automat Quick Coupling Swivel Elbow -20mm
- 200 x Hose Staples - 9"
- Ceelon Thread Tape - 12mm Red
Mezterplas ADI Dripline Specs
- Flow Rate: 2.2 L/hr
- Spacing: 60cm
- Coil Size: 100m
- Outside Diameters: 14.9mm
- Inside Diameter: 13.8mm
- Dripline Wall Thickness: 1.15 mm
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh/130 micron
- Minimum Working Pressure: 0.8 bar
- Maximum Working Pressure: 4.3 Bar
- Wide water passages with the turbulent flow pattern
- Large Inlet filter area - up to 10 times larger than any other dripper
- Dual inlet filter for various water sources and quality
- Excellent for effluent reuse
Air Release Valve Technical Specs
- Air & Vacuum air valve.
- Double function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during the filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- Drip-tight sealing at low pressure.
- Size: 25mm (1”) male threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90°C.
- Application: Agricultural and landscape irrigation laterals.
Automat Filter Technical Specs
|Max. Working Pressure||6 kg/cm²|
|Recommended flow||6 m³/h|
|Range of Flow Rate||5 – 8 m³/h|
|Filter Disc (Standard)||120 Mesh PP Red Disc (1 Removable Cartridge)|
|Filtration Surface Area||147.5 cm²|
|Inlet/Outlet Connection||25mm BSP/NPT male thread|
|Distance between End Connections (A)||183mm|
|Filter Height (With End Plug) (B)||245mm|
|Filter Width (C)||87mm|
|End Plug||¾" Female Threaded|