- Reliable and durable
- Amiad’s unique suction-scanner cleaning technology
- Modular design with various installation configurations
- Polymeric filter – corrosion free
- Low water and energy consumption
- Compact design and small footprint
- Easy installation and low maintenance
- Amiad’s innovative and user friendly ADI-P electronic controller, operated by a mobile app for advanced monitoring capabilities
The Mini Sigma filter was developed to handle low pressure operation, with a capacity of up to 80 m³/h (352 gpm) and with filtration degrees from
50-500 micron. Inlet/outlet connections are available in 50 mm (2”), 80 mm (3”), and 100 mm (4”) diameter.
Filters include a 40 mm (1.5”) flush valve.
The Filtration Process
Raw water enters through the filter’s inlet and passes first through the pleated coarse screen which catches large debris and sediment. The unique pleated design of the coarse screen provides a larger screen area, increasing the filter’s capability to handle high dirt loads of large particles. The water then continues to flow through the filter and passes through the inner fine screen which catches the remaining smaller particles.
The Control System – Amiad’s NEW ADI-P Controller
Amiad’s ADI-P controller offers a one-of-a-kind monitoring and control functionality. The controller interacts with Amiad’s advanced, user-friendly app that provides detailed filtration performance data on your mobile phone device.
The self-cleaning mechanism is controlled and monitored by the ADI-P controller. The self-cleaning cycle is triggered by an integrated DP switch.
The ADI-P controller and mobile app also provide:
- DP and flush cycle counters
- Alerts – low/high pressures, low battery
- Reports and performance history data
The Self-Cleaning Process
The self-cleaning cycle is initiated by any one of the following conditions:
1. Signal from the DP switch, pre-set at 7 psi (0.5 bar)
2. Time interval parameter set at the controller
3. Manual start, triggered by the ADI-P mobile app (within Bluetooth range) or via electronic controller keypad
4. Flushing duration set with the ADI-P app.
The flush valve opens to atmosphere, creating a strong suction force at the scanner nozzles, effectively removing
dirt particles from the screen and discharging them from the filter.
Mini Sigma Models
Amiad’s Mini Sigma Series consists of the following models:
- 2” Mini Sigma for up to 30 m³/h (132 gpm)
- 3” Mini Sigma for up to 50 m³/h (220 gpm)
- 4” Mini Sigma for up to 80 m³/h (352 gpm)