- Higher Yields Than Other Irrigation Methods.
- No other irrigation method is able to match water application with crop water use as effectively as drip irrigation.
- Substantial increases in production per unit of water
- A T-Tape drip irrigation system can provide significant water savings.
- Lenght: 455m
- Wall Thickness: 0.20mm
508 Series Applications:
- Minimum tilled soils
- Double cropping
- Heavier tilled soils, or where more resistance to abrasion and insect damage is desired.
- Used in peppers, tomatoes, melons and vegetable crops.
T-Tape is available in a wide assortment of configurations, including various lengths, wall thickness (WT), dripper spacings and flow rates. Helping growers match individual growing situations with maximum yield benefits.
T-Tape drip tape is used in a variety of crops around the world, helping to reduce water consumption, increase crop quality, and increase crop yield. T-Tape drip tape can be installed on the ground, under plastic, or even subsurface. Because of T-Tape's material strength, design, and quality production standards, you can count on T-Tape year after year.
Irrigation Application: T-Tape allows the most precise application of water and management of soil moisture.
Fertiliser Application: T-Tape allows growers to accurately apply water-soluble nutrients to their crops, as and when required.
Recommended Operating Pressure: 0.55 bar
||Wall Thickness (WT) |
||Tape Diameter |
||Coil Size |
||Operating Pressure Range (bar) |
||Operating Pressure Range (psi) |
|508||0.200mm||16mm||455m||0.30 - 1.05 bar||4.35 - 15.23 psi|