- 0% flow variation:
Special flow regulation mechanism ensures every tree gets an even measure of water and nutrients, no matter the sprinkler's inlet pressure (within specific pressure ranges)
Unique“upside down” rotor enables sprinklers to be operated in a hanging position, preventing damage caused by field machinery.
- Clogging resistance:
Water passage - 30% larger than industry standard - protects against clogging to ensure an optimal water pattern, year after year.
- Insect-protected, even upside down:
Specially designed spring bearing ensures the anti-ant mechanism can prevent insect penetration to the nozzle, even when the sprinkler is mounted from a trellised wire.
Thanks to a simple modular and clog-resistant design.
- In-field resilience:
Manufactured from tough plastic materials that can withstand agrochemicals, fertilizers, and sun exposure.
- ISO 8026 standards:
SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 8026 standards (SI 1406) with production certified by the SII.
Upside-Down Sprinkler for orchards that work in harmony with harvesting machinery.
Featuring a unique “upside down” rotor, SuperNet™ UDis a flow-regulated micro-sprinkler designed to work suspended from a trellising wire, so you can achieve perfectly uniform water coverage without interference from harvesters and other field machinery.
“Upside down” mounted sprinklers keep the ground clear, preventing sprinkler damage by field machinery.
Flow regulation mechanism ensures uniform coverage in orchards with uneven terrain.
- 7 different flow rates: 30, 35, 40, 50, 58, 70, 90 l/h.
- Recommended working pressure: 1.5 to 4.0 bar
- 5 types of inlet connectors: Barb, Self-tapping, Press fit, 3/8" male threaded, 1/2" male threaded
- 2 types of upper bearing: Upper bearing keeps the anti-ant feature even when sprinkler is mounted upside down; Spring bearing with Everspin™ offers wear resistance in harsh water conditions.
For application where sprinklers are mounted inverted to keep the ground clear and prevent damage to the sprinklers by harvesters and machinery.