- The unique regulation mechanism ensures uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- The anti-ant mechanism prevents insect encroachment into the nozzle.
- The largest water passages on the market - resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost protection and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service:
- Simple, modular parts.
- Clog-resistant design.
Irrigation of tree plantations, and orchards where the ground is shaded by the foliage, leaving dry strips between the rows.
- SR means a revolving rotor irrigating a medium-sized area.
- SRD stream deflector concentrates all the water in the area surrounding the young tree during the initial growing period.
- LRD means long-range deflector.
- When the tree grows, the stream deflector can be broken off, thus enabling extended irrigation diameter.
- SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 7449 Standards
- Pressure Range: 1.5 - 4.0 bar.
- Diameter with Deflector: 1.5m - 2m
- Diameter without Deflector: 4.5m - 8m
- Recommended filtration: 200 micron / 80 mesh
SuperNet with Deflector
SuperNet without Deflector
Use the deflector on young plantlings to cover the smaller root growth. As the tree grows you can snap the deflector, to have a full throwing sprinkler for the larger expanded root growth. Stopping the need to repurchase a larger throwing sprinkler during the different stages of the plant.