- High crop uniformity:
Achieve perfectly uniform distribution of water and nutrients, that results in uniform crops.
- Avoid plant damage:
Bridge-less design ensures drip-free operation, protecting any plants located below from water drip-off.
- Fast maintenance:
Simple disassembly without tools, enables fast and simple cleaning - saving time and labor.
- Easy cleaning:
Chemical-resistant materials (AA) let you flush system using acid treatments.
- Horse Arenas (for Dust Control & Footing Stability)
SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers are constructed without a "bridge" to retain the spinner, producing a drip-less operation. This means that plants located below the sprinklers are not damaged from water dripping off the sprinkler. SpinNet™ hangs below the supply pipe preventing wetting of the pipe and dripping onto the plants below.
Interchangeable components. SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers can be disassembled by hand should they need cleaning - no tools are required.
Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
Excellent uniformity distribution on a full coverage irrigation system.
Strongly recommended to connect the SpinNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.
- Micro-sprinkler with a specifically designed connector (SD – shoulder distributor) that achieves excellent results when
rectangular irrigation is needed.
- Bridgeless design.
- Micro-sprinkler, 6 different flow rates : 090/050, 120/070, 160/070, 160/090, 200/090, 200/120 l/h.
Nominal flow rates at 2.0 bar pressure.
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 up to 3.0 bar.
- Recommended filtration : 130 micron / 120 mesh.
- Inlet connector: Press fit.
- 3 different rotors:
- LR - High trajectory, colored Green
- FLT - Flat distributor, colored Gray
- SR - Low trajectory, colored Blue
- Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water.
Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydro-cyclone filter is to be installed before the main filter.
When sand/ silt/ clay solids exceed 100 ppm, pre treatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team's