If you require multiple water tanks then request a quote and our team will get back to you.
30,000 litres (6,600 gallons)
-This model has a width of 3.7 metres, a height of 3.1 metres, and two outlet(s) with 50mm (2 inch) brass BSPT fittings.
This tank comes with a full 20-year warranty that is not a pro-rata. It is recommended to bury the tank up to 500mm deep with clean backfill. The tank is available in 11 different colours. For more information, you can click on the specification or download it. Please note that the colours represented on the screen and print may vary, so if you require a free colour swatch sample, please contact the seller directly.
- Empty weight: 475kg
- Specific gravity – max: 1.0
- Max working temperature: 30ºC
- Raw material type: Medium density polyethylene
- Raw material standards: AS/NZS 2070 – Food contact requirements
- AS/NZS4020:2005 – Potable drinking water
- AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Complying water tank standard: AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Manhole size: 435mm (located at 6 o’clock) South island or 600mm (located at 6 o’clock) North island
- Diameter: 3.7m
- Overall height: 3.1m
- Bottom of Overflow panel: 2.7m
- Overflow panels: 4 off (1, 5, 7 & 11 o’clock)
- Height to dome part line: 2.58m
- Outlet size: 50mm BSPT (2 off)
- Outlet – base to centre line: 115mm
- Maximum no. of moulded in outlets: 4
- Outlet location(s) – standard: 1 & 7 o’clock
- Other available locations – non standard: 5 & 11 o’clock
- Lifting eyes: 4 (1, 5, 7 & 11 o’clock)