If you require multiple water tanks then request a quote and our team will get back to you.
15,000 litres (3,300 gallons)
-The North Island Model has a width of 3.5 metres, a height of 2 metres, and two outlet(s) with 50mm (2 inch) brass BSPT fittings.
-The South Island Model has a width of 2.9 metres, a height of 2.6 metres, and two outlet(s) with 50mm (2 inch) brass BSPT fittings.
This tank comes with a full 20-year warranty that is not a pro-rata. It is recommended to bury the tank up to 500mm deep with clean backfill. The tank is available in 11 different colours. For more information, you can click on the specification or download it. Please note that the colours represented on the screen and print may vary, so if you require a free colour swatch sample, please contact the seller directly.
- Empty weight: North Island: 250kg South Island: 275kg
- Specific gravity – max1.0
- Max working temperature30ºC
- Raw material typeMedium density polyethylene
- Raw material standards: AS/NZS 2070 – Food contact requirements
- AS/NZS4020:2005 – Potable drinking water
- AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Complying water tank standard: AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Manhole opening size: 435mm (located at 6 o’clock)
- Diameter: North Island: 3.5m, South Island: 2.9m
- Overall height: North Island: 2m, South Island: 2.6m
- Overflow height: North Island 1.6m, South Island: 2.2m
- Overflow panels 4 off (1, 5, 7 & 11 o’clock)
- Height to dome part line: North Island 1.4m, South Island: 2.1m
- Outlet size: 50mm BSPT 2 off
- Outlet – base to centre line: North Island: 110mm, South Island: 120mm
- Maximum no. of moulded in outlets: North Island: 3, South Island: 4
- Outlet location(s) – standard 1 & 7 o’clock
- Other available locations – non standard: North Island: 5 o’clock, South Island: 5 o’clock & 11 o’clock
- Lifting eyes: 4 (1, 5, 7 & 11 o’clock)