- Optimum Operating Pressure: 45 psi (3.1 bar)
- Operating Pressure Range: 30 - 55 psi (2.1 - 3.8 bar)
- Adjustable Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion
- Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%
- Large wind-resistant water droplets that prevent misting and airborne evaporation
- Adjustments: Arc and radius should be adjusted while water is running
- Shipped with appropriate filter screens to maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging
- Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies in addition to a wide variety of risers and adapters
Brand: Rain Bird.
- VAN Series. (Variable Arc Nozzles)
- HE-VAN Series (High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzles)
Rain Bird Variable Arc (VAN) Nozzles can be adjusted to the exact pattern of your lawn, ensuring your landscape will be precisely watered, so you don’t need to worry about it.
They are ideal for odd shaped corners and smaller grassy areas around sidewalks and driveways; they can also be used for watering flowerbeds or shrubs. A complete line of VAN nozzles is available covering a range from 3-18 feet.
Recommended for install with Rainbird 1800 series Pop-Up Sprinkler Bodies