- Matched precipitation across a radius, arcs, and pattern types
- Low precipitation rate reduces run-off and erosion
- Adjust arc and radius without tools
- A pull-up to flush feature clears the nozzle of dirt and debris
- Colour-coded and laser marked for easy identification of R-VAN model
- Maintains efficient performance at high operating pressures without misting or fogging
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies, risers and adapters
- Installing with Rain Bird 5000 MPR Series Rotors allows for matched precipitation from 8’to 35’(2.4m to 10.7m)
- Three-year trade warranty
- Pressure Range: 30 to 55 psi (2.1 to 3.8 bar)
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 45 psi (3.1 bar)
- Spacing: 8’to 24’(2.4 to 7.3m)
- Adjustments: Arc and radius should be adjusted while water is running
Brand: Rain Bird.
Get ready for the next generation in nozzle design. The R-VAN line is engineered to deliver the most efficient coverage while making installation and maintenance faster and easier. Rotary nozzles have evolved. It's time to move irrigation forward. It's time to advance with R-VAN.
Rain Bird® R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles save more water, are easier to use and are lower priced compared to leading rotating nozzles. R-VANs thick streams and large water droplets cut through the wind to deliver water where you want it. R-VANs are easier to use thanks to its hand-adjustable arc and radius. R-VANs are also 23% lower list priced and require half the SKUs to achieve 45° to 360° coverage vs. the leading rotating nozzle brand.