- Stainless steel riser option helps deter vandalism on public turf areas.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Easy arc adjustment (part-circle model) through top of rotor from 40° to 360°. No special tools required.
- Removable Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device prevents puddling and erosion caused by low-head drainage.
- Overall height: 21.6cm Note: Overall body height is measured popped down.
- Pop-up height: 10.2cm Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to center of nozzle.
- Exposed surface diameter: 5.1 cm
- Patented, pressure-activated wiper seal and tapered riser stem on both plastic and stainless steel models protect internals from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
- Patented Rain Curtain™ nozzles have three ports for optimal long-range, mid-range, and close-in watering, for green grass even in the heat of summer.
Available in full and part-circle models with optional stainless steel riser, the Falcon 6504 is ideal for large turf sites such as parks, athletic fields, cemeteries, schools and commercial sites with spacing up to 19.8 m.
With the Falcon 6504 rotor, you can have it all - uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability and durability.
Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage. A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Plus, heavy-duty construction makes the Falcon 6504 one of the toughest rotors in the field.
Series: 6504 Falcon.
Inlet Connection: 25mm (1") Female
- Precipitation Rate: 0.37 to 9 to 29 mm/h
- Radius: 11.9 to 19.8 m
- Pressure: 2.1 to 6.2 Bars
- Flow: 0.66 to 4.93 m3/h; 0.18 to 1.37 l/s
- 25mm female threaded inlet
- SAM check valve holds up to 3.1m of elevation change
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 25°