- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver.
- True 100 mm pop-up (measured from center of nozzle).
- 40- 360° Arc Part-Circle arc rotation and reversing Full-Circle rotation in one.
- Attachable nozzle tree of six Rain Curtain™ nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 35% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- Optional Seal-A-Matic (SAM™) check valve holds up to 2.1m of elevation change, to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage.
- Optional non-potable cover for easy identification of reclaimed water.
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation.
- Pressure: 1.7 to 3.8 Bar
- Radius: 4.6 to 10.7 m
- Flow Rate: 0.12 to 1.04 m 3/h
Inlet: 15mm Female BSP
The 3500 Series Rotor is an easy to use short to mid-range 1/2" gear-drive rotor, offering value and convenience for residential applications. Utilizing a simple flat-bladed screwdriver, the 3500's arc adjustment is quick and easy.
This versatile rotor offers an attachable nozzle tree with six superior performing Rain Curtain nozzles and the convenience of reversing full and part circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit. Plus, a nozzle removal feature and easily removable filter screen makes maintenance a breeze.
All of this, an affordable price and a 3-year factory warranty makes the 3500 Series one rotor that is easy to use, easy to buy and tough to beat.