- Co-molded wiper seal provides unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts, ensuring long product life
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism allows easy nozzle pattern alignment and provides added durability
- Five-Year Trade Warranty
The 1800 Series accepts all Rain Bird spray nozzles.
- Flow-by: 0 gpm at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0.02 m³/h; 0.36 l/m) otherwise
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3m)*
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar)
- ½" (15/21) NPT female threaded inlet
- Models and height:
- 1802: 4" (10.2 cm) body height; 2" pop-up height (5.1 cm)
- 1804: 6" (15.2 cm) body height; 4' pop-up height (10.2 cm)
- 1806: 9 3⁄8" (23.8 cm) body height; 6" pop-up height (15.2 cm)
- 1812: 16" (40.6 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30.5 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2¼ " (5.7 cm)
1800 Series Pop-Up Sprinkler Bodies DO NOT include spray nozzles
Fixed Arc MPR Nozzles and Variable Arc Nozzles are available to suit 1800 series sprinkler bodies
Size is for the height of the Pop-Up and does not include the height of the sprinkler body.
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
Brand: Rain Bird.
Connection: 15mm BSPF
Pressure: 1.0 to 4.8 bar.