- Disk in PVC-U with through shaft
- Can also be installed as an end line valve, bottom discharge valve or tank dump valve
- The wafer valve can be transformed into a one-way Lug body valve thanks to the set of zinc plated steel inserts available as an optional extra
- Valve material compatibility (PVC-U) with water conveyance, drinking water and other food substances according to current regulations
- Possibility of directly installing a gearbox or pneumatic and/or electric actuators with a standard drilling pattern according to standard ISO 5211 F05, F07, F10
- Ergonomic multifunctional handle in HIPVC with the option for quick operation, graduated adjustment in 12 positions (every 7.5°). 180° reversible mounting
- Customisable Labelling System: integrated module, made of a transparent protection plug customisable tag holder using the LSE set (available as accessory). The customisation lets you identify the valve on the system according to the specific needs
- Drilling pattern with oval slots that allow coupling to flanges according to numerous international standards
- Interchangeable liner with the dual function of forming a hydraulic seal and isolating the body from the fluid.
The FE is a butterfly valve for shutting off or regulating flow, specifically designed for water applications and equipped with a customisable Labelling System.
The FIP FE Wafer Butterfly Valve is an effective solution for the isolation of larger pipe systems with a size range from DN40 up to DN200mm. Valves are supplied with EPDM seals and stainless steel shafts as standard.