- Easy to set and use
- Timed watering up to 240 minutes
- Manual bypass for easy faucet use
- Watering frequency from every 6 hrs up to every 7th day
- Rain delay for water conservation
- 2 AA batteries required (not included)
- For cold water outdoor irrigation use only
- Not for use on appliances
- The Orbit Tap Timers are NOT fully resistant to freeze / frost damage. We recommend removing Tap Timers from taps during colder seasons to prevent risk of frost damage.
- 20mm threaded inlets (female) and outlets (male)
With a large digital display and simple controls, programming is fast and easy. Built with high quality materials and water-resistant construction you can count on many years of dependable service. install a hose faucet timer to any standard outdoor hose faucet and program it to water at your convenience.
Program it to water during ideal times to minimize evaporation and save yourself time and money while making your yard lush and green. timer has 6 settings: Off, Auto, Clock, Start Time, How Long, How Often. Featuring a rain delay setting, it is easy to conserve water if it rains. Press the manual button to instantly access your water without interrupting the timers programmed settings. There is no need for tools. The swivel is designed for hand-tightening and the battery case opens with ease. Plus, the timer retains the program while changing battery.