- Number of stations: 1, 2, or 4
- Bluetooth control from up to 15 m away (line-of-sight)
- One smartphone manages an unlimited number of controllers
- Waterproof enclosure seal protects against water ingress
- Active station LEDs and battery-life LED indicator for battery replacement
- Three programs with eight start times each and 1 second to 12-hour run times
- Suspend irrigation up to 99 days during the offseason
- The manual push-button operation, for quick operation without a smartphone
- Delay Between Stations for slow-closing valves or pump recharge
- Add soil moisture sensor for compliance with LEED projects and agricultural applications
- Rain Sensor Compatible
- Cycle and Soak prevent water waste and runoff in areas with elevation changes or tight soils.
- Monthly and global seasonal adjustment for quicker schedule adjustments without changing run times
- Secure passcode protection prevents unauthorised schedule changes
- Mounts to Hunter solenoids, pipes, flat surfaces, or inside the valve box
The New Hunter Node Bluetooth Controller lets you stay out of the valve box with powerful wireless Bluetooth technology. Install the waterproof NODE-BT in gardens, parks, medians, roundabouts, greenhouses, or other outdoor applications where AC power is unavailable.
A multi-language smartphone app controls NODE-BT. The app maps controllers by location and sends battery-change reminders. Controllers can operate offline, which makes field adjustments quick and easy to deploy at a later time. Run-time flexibility is perfect for germinating seeds or other agricultural applications.
Best of all, NODE-BT makes battery-powered irrigation convenient and comfortable. For versatility during installation, the controller is mountable in five unique ways. Total app control removes the task of opening dirty valve boxes and programming irrigation schedules on a dark screen. Professionals can also enable irrigation and check battery status right on the controller with the touch of a button, significantly speeding up maintenance.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc., and any use of such marks by Hunter Industries is under license.