- 30 - 160 GPM (6.8 - 36.3 M³ / H)
- 25-80 PSI (1.75-6 Kg/cm²)
- 2" Female BSP (Other connections may be available on request, NPT, ANSI / DIN, Flange)
- Center Pivot System End Guns (12 & 18 degree trajectories)
- Stationary Set Sprinkler (24 degree trajectory)
- Dust Suppression and Waste Application
Nozzles Not Included – Please see nozzle range in compatible with section
Standard base for Nelson Guns is BSP Thread. If you require a different base please contact us to specify.
In the field of large-volume sprinklers, Nelson Big Guns® are recognised the world over as the leader in quality and performance. They are engineered and precision manufactured for heavy-duty reliability and long wear life with minimum maintenance required. Every Nelson Big Gun® is subjected to the toughest inspection testing and quality control standards in the industry.
The Nelson 75 Series Big Gun comes as a Full (21° or 24° trajectory) or Part Circle (18° [HD only], 21°, 24° trajectory) sprinkler with the Taper Ring Nozzle.