- Hermetically vacuum-sealed register
- Magnetic transmission
- Magnetic shield, for external magnetic field protection
- High-flow accuracy and steady curve characteristics
- Solid and robust design
- High scratch resistant glass
- Internal strainer
- Water temperature: up to 50°C
- Pressure rating: PN-10
- Minimum friction wear due to negligable impeller weight, bearing flushing and hard metals
- External calibration
- Rotating star for flow indication, electronic calibration on the test bench and leak detection
- Internal Check valve - Optional
- ISO 4064 Class B
Working principle while water passes through the water meter, several water jets make the impeller rotate. The impeller’s rotations are proportional to quantity of water passing through and magnetically transmitted to the register, in which the reading of the water meter takes place.
- Keep water meter in a horizontal position
- Install a filter upstream of the meter to eliminate debris that could damage or stop the measuring element.
- Prior to installing in a new line, flush the line to remove debris.
- Ensure that the meter is full of water during measuring.