- Matched Precipitation at any arc or radius
- Radius reduced up to 25% on all models.
- Colour-coded for easy identification.
- The double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of the nozzle.
- Recommended operating pressure: 2.8 bar; 280 kPa.
- A removable filter screen prevents large objects from clogging the nozzle.
- Low precipitation rate.
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology.
- Adjustable arc and radius.
- The MP Strips, MP Corner, MP1000, MP2000 and MP3000 can be combined on the same zone.
- Two years warranty.
The Hunter MP Rotator Strip Nozzles are an excellent choice for new systems. They provide immense range flexibility, decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalising older systems. A retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
Note: This product is the sprinkler nozzle only; pop-up sprinkler bodies are available.
Hunter MP Rotator Strip:
The revolutionary MP Rotator Strip Nozzles feature a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than “spray” water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to soak into the soil gently and achieves an even distribution throughout the watering. This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff.
The MP Rotator connects to any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter. It transforms them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.