- Metal Die-Cast Body-Durable, long lasting, and capable of high pressure applications.
- Available in 4 and 6 Outlet Models-Can quickly and easily change from two to six watering zones.
- Simplicity of Design-Valves are easily maintained and serviced for long product life
- Operates at 15 GPM at Pressures of 25 – 150 PSI-Ideal for pump-fed systems or high-flow city water systems.
- Built-In Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker-Releases any vacuum created between the pump and the valve on shut-down.
- Constructed of High Strength, Non-Corrosive ABS Polymer
- Flow Range: 15 – 150 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 25 - 150 PSI
- Dimensions: Height is 7” and Width is 8”
- Pressure Loss:
These patented indexing valves allow for the number of watering zones to be changed quickly and easily. They are ideally suited for both city water and pump applications and may also be used for onsite wastewater or effluent water applications. The simplicity of design and few moving parts ensures ease of maintenance and long service life.
The 6000 line of indexing valves offers exceptional reliability and durability even under the dirtiest water conditions. With a metal die-cast body, the 6000 valves are capable of high pressure applications and are recommended to be used on pump-fed systems or high flow city water systems. The 6000 is also idea for onsite waste water and effluent water applications.
4 Outlet Valves
6 Outlet Valves