- Low capital cost
- Ease of installation, use and shifting
- Suits ALL types of terrain
- Best possible use of available water supplies
- Cost flexibility: can be installed initially on a small scale, and then expanded as budgets allow
- Suits properties from 1 to 1000+ hectares
- Effective on flat, undulating or even hilly ground, as the feed and sprinkler lines follow the contours of the land
- Minimal irrigation time lost during shifts. Each line can be moved in minutes, while they are still operating
- Shifts can be done quickly with your 4 wheeled motorbike or available vehicle
- Low maintenance costs. The only moving parts are the sprinklers, pipe, pumps and valves
- You can add new lines to existing systems with ease
- Low energy requirements
- Crops can be irrigated
- Livestock is not affected
K-Line Irrigation is a revolutionary, specially formulated,
flexible tubing line and pod sprinkler system designed to reduce
the time and money you spend on irrigation installation, operation and repairs. Easily installed, a perfect DIY project.
The heart of the system is a series of extremely durable pods that protect a sprinkler that is firmly attached to the exceptionally strong and flexible polyethene K-Pipe™ that resists kinking, abrasive soils, freezing, UV light and the stresses of moving the K-Line.
K-Line Irrigation is a low-pressure system designed to distribute water with a slow, efficient absorption method that eliminates the need to shift irrigation several times a day - saving time, labour and water resources. K-Line Irrigation uses less water more effectively. K-Line Irrigation is a revolutionary, specially formulated, flexible tubing line and pod sprinkler system designed to reduce
the time and money you spend on irrigation installation, operation and repairs. Easily installed, a perfect DIY project. K-Lines can be shifted by hand or with an ATV, Gator or similar tow vehicle in minutes, efficiently irrigating 1, 10, or 1,000+ hectares. K-Line adapts and grows with your needs.
The R2000WF Rotator - the “Windfighter” - consistently delivers higher uniformity than impact sprinklers.
The R2000WF forms a tight wind-penetrating stream that is systematically broken up by a diffuser, filling in the water pattern. Its sweeping action gently distributes water droplets to the ground preventing soil compaction.
The R2000LP is a low-pressure version of the R2000WF. The R2000WF pressure range is 2.75-4.5 bar (40-65 PSI) while the R2000LP is 1.75-3.5 bar (25-50 PSI).
Use the R2000WF and R2000LP for overhead irrigation, cooling, and environmental control for nursery crops, tree, vine, small fruit, and berry crops. It’s also perfect for revegetation, mining, and other speciality uses.