- Pressure Rating: 16 Bar, 232 PSI (10 bar,145 PSI for fittings 75mm and above)
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 45°C (pressure rating decreases above 25°C)
- Connection Type: Pipe-to-female thread
- Certification: Watermark Certificate AS/NZS 4129: 2008 for Potable/Drinking Water
- Compression fitting for MDOD Pipe
- Fits Redline, Greenline, and Blueline MDOD pipe
- Compact design for easy installation
- Pre-lubricated O-ring for easy insertion and to prevent leaks
Tee for Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) Pipe.
- Ensure that the cut end of the pipe is squared off and chamfered correctly.
- Loosen the nut and white grip ring and slide them onto the pipe.
- Push the pipe past the O-ring and into the fitting.
- Reinstall the nut and grip ring, tightening them by hand only.
- Use a suitable tool, such as multi-grips, to tighten the nut on the fitting securely.
Medium Density Fittings
- Medium Density Pipe
- SKU: 2500-(OD Pipe Size)PN12-5-(Coil Length)
- e.g 2500-25PN12-5-100 (25mm = OD size, PN12.5 = Bar, 100 = Coil Length)
- SKU: 360-(OD Pipe Size)PN(Bar Rate)-(Coil Length)
- e.g 360-63PN9-100 (63mm = OD size, PN9 = Bar, 100 = Coil Length)
- SKU: 370-(OD Pipe Size)PN(Bar Rate)-(Coil Length)
- e.g 370-32PN8-100 (32mm = OD size, PN8 = Bar, 100 = Coil Length)