I Tape is the ideal solution for irrigation in open field or greenhouses. I Tape works with many row crops from small vegetable crops to large open field production. I Tape options have wall thickness options, the thicker the wall the longer it will last.
Litres Per Hour: 0.91
- Water and fertilizer distribution is close to the plant.
- Dry area between the rows prevents losses by evaporation and the growth of weeds.
- Dry foliage reduces possibility of plant disease problems.
- Allows use of machines during or immediately after irrigation.
- Optimal uniformity of wetted area reduces the effects of wind.
- Micro-leaching of salts to the edges of the wet area prevents harmful levels near the roots.
- Promotes the use of water at lower pressures.
- Water penetration is even in the most impermeable soils.
- Considerable savings in pumping costs owing to low working pressures.
- Superior tensile & burst strength achieved through innovative technology and advanced raw materials.
- Turbulent flow labyrinth design prevents sedimentation and allows longer run lengths with excellent distribution uniformity.
- Dripper filter minimises clogging of the labyrinth.
- Highly visible, double green line shows the UP side of the emission points.
- Emission points cut by precise laser technology reduces sensitivity to clogging and root intrusion.
- Seamless construction for greater strength & reliability.
- Available in a wide range of wall thicknesses, outlet spacings and flow rates.
- Max Pressure: 1 Bar (15psi)