I Tape is the ideal solution for irrigation in open field or greenhouses. Tomatoes, water melons, melons, strawberries, vegetables marrow, peppers, eggplants, asparagus, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, roses, carnations, etc. grow extremely well with this type of irrigation.
Litres Per Hour: 0.91
- Water and fertilizer distribution is close to the plant.
- Dry area between the rows prevents losses by evaporation and the growth of weeds.
- Dry foliage reduces possibility of plant disease problems.
- Allows use of machines during or immediately after irrigation.
- Optimal uniformity of wetted area reduces the effects of wind.
- Micro-leaching of salts to the edges of the wet area prevents harmful levels near the roots.
- Promotes the use of water at lower pressures.
- Water penetration is even in the most impermeable soils.
- Considerable savings in pumping costs owing to low working pressures.
- Superior tensile & burst strength achieved through innovative technology and advanced raw materials.
- Turbulent flow labyrinth design prevents sedimentation and allows longer run lengths with excellent distribution uniformity.
- Dripper filter minimises clogging of the labyrinth.
- Highly visible, double green line shows the UP side of the emission points.
- Emission points cut by precise laser technology reduces sensitivity to clogging and root intrusion.
- Seamless construction for greater strength & reliability.
- Available in a wide range of wall thicknesses, outlet spacings and flow rates.
- Max Pressure: 1 Bar (15psi)