- Application: Residential / Commercial
- Models: 50mm, 80mm, 100mm, 150mm, 300mm
- Inlet Connection: 15mm BSP Female thread
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Side inlet (SI) version available in 6" and 12"
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Co Moulded Wiper Seal - Its innovative design prevents debris from entering the seal when the riser is retracted, reducing riser stick-ups
- Industry's Strongest Spray Body
- Heavy Duty Spring - Positve retraction under any conditions
- Innovative Seal Design - The Pro-Spray can withstand more than one full 360º turn and remain sealed at any pressure.
Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler heads are engineered to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in residential applications
Measurement is for pop up height, (how high the sprinkler pops above ground level), it is not the length of the body.
Pro Spray Pop up Sprinkler Bodies
Pro-Spray heads feature durable construction that is second to none, exclusive body cap design which does not leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy to adjust two-piece ratchet. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Precision Distribution Control Adjustable Nozzles, Pro Fixed Nozzles, and MP Rotators.
All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
Inlet Connection: 15mm BSP Female thread
Recommended pressure range: 15 to 70 PSI
Note: This is just the sprinkler body, sprinkler nozzles sold separately