- Application: Residential / Commercial
- Models: 50mm, 80mm, 100mm, 150mm, 300mm
- Measurement refers to the sprinkler pop-up height
- Inlet Connection: 15mm BSP Female thread
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Side inlet (SI) version available in 6" and 12."
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Co Moulded Wiper Seal - Its innovative design prevents debris from entering the seal when the riser retracts, reducing riser stick-ups
- Industry's Strongest Spray Body
- Heavy Duty Spring - Positive retraction under any conditions
- Innovative Seal Design - The Pro-Spray can withstand more than one complete 360º turn and remain sealed at any pressure.
Hunter engineered the Pro-Spray sprinkler heads to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in residential applications.
Measurement is for pop up height (how high the sprinkler pops above ground level); it is not the length of the body.
Pro Spray Pop up Sprinkler Bodies
Pro-Spray heads feature durable construction that is second to none, an exclusive body cap design that does not leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy to adjust two-piece ratchet. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Precision Distribution Control Adjustable Nozzles, Pro Fixed Nozzles, and MP Rotators.
All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry-standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
Inlet Connection: 15mm BSP Female thread
Recommended pressure range: 15 to 70 PSI
Note: This is just the sprinkler body, sprinkler nozzles sold separately