- Heavy-duty Hunter solenoid Provides dependable operation and long life
- High grade construction, 150 PSI rating Made of durable materials to resist wear.
- Internal and external manual bleed - Two options for manual operation
- Flow control with non-rising handle. Adjust the flow of each zone on a system
- Rigid diaphragm support Works to prevent stress failure in tough conditions
- Globe and angle configurations, Easy to use in any application
- Captive bonnet bolts and solenoid plunger No lost parts during servicing
- Accu-Sync pressure regulator compatible: Pressure regulation for precise system control on all PGV model
- Warranty period of 2 years
- Flow: 0.7 to 454 l/min
- Pressure: 1.4 to 10.3 bar
Now it’s possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools to gain access to the inner workings of the product. Product maintenance has never been easier!
With this simplicity, you don’t give up any quality or performance as these valves boast more than enough features to handle the demands of whatever your site has to offer. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive- and UV-resistant PVC construction and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure. Plus, you’ll find a fully-encapsulated solenoid that guarantees reliable operation time after time.
This hard working, heavy-duty performer offers you the best features of Hunter's top-of-the-line valves…more than enough to handle the rigors of whatever your site has to offer. For smaller landscape applications, the PGV is available in female threaded connections.
All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with a support to prevent stress failure.