- Automatically shuts down system if an overflow condition occurs
- Helps protect from flooding damage and erosion
- Calibration for exact system control: Single button allows each system to be programmed at a specified flow level
- Works with most Hunter and most non-Hunter controllers
- Multi-color LED provides system status to display when power is applied, and indicate if flow is within limits
- Compatible with most commercial and residential piping systems: Large flow range provides complete flexibility
A ruptured pipe or broken sprinkler left undetected can result in substantial damage. Plants and ground cover can be flooded, slopes can be eroded, and hundreds of liters of water can be wasted. Hunter created the Flow-Clik flow sensor to guard against these damages in the event of a rupture. The Flow-Clik can be programmed at a specified level of flow. It will shut down irrigation if it detects a flow rate higher than the programmed limit. Therefore, the amount of water loss and system damage is substantially reduced in the event of high external leakage.