Enjoy purified water at every outlet in the house. The WH2 Series is designed for mains water supplies reducing chlorine, taste & odour, chemicals and sediment in your water for the budget-conscious householder, giving good general purpose filtration. The system provides spring-like quality water throughout the house and is affordable for all.
This system protects and prolongs the life of appliances throughout your home and features long-life filter cartridges. It operates on low pressure which is important when multiple taps are used simultaneously throughout the day.
- Easy to install.
- Large capacity for carbon cartridge.
- Removes sediment.
- Dual-stage which means longer cartridge life.
- Excellent chlorine, taste & odour reduction.
- Peace of mind with whole house filtration.
- No moving parts.
- No chemicals.
- Low maintenance.
- Protects and prolongs the life of appliances.
- No power required.
- Size of Residence
- Small to Medium
- Maximum Flow Rate: 30 Lpm
- Maximum Pressure: 520 kPa
- 1” BSP [25 mm]
- 1 1/2 BSP [40mm]
- Replacement Cartridge(s)
- Stage 1 filtration: PX05MP1
- Stage 2 filtration: CB10MP1
- Warranty: 10 years^
- Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. ^10 year warranty is 1-year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges. *Micron rating is nominal.