Features and Benefits:
- Bridgeless design eliminates dripping.
- Interchangeable components.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
- Micro sized droplets, at a relatively low pressure of 4.0 bar the CoolNet Pro™ uniformly distributes an average drop size of 65 micron.
- Specially designed for cooling, humidifying and rooting tables.
- Strongly recommended to connect the CoolNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.
Super-fine static mister especially designed for cooling and humidifying greenhouses and livestock, and for irrigating over rooting tables.
PROPAGATION FOR ROOTING – 3’ TO 4’ BENCHES
The height of the fogger assembly should be 18” to 30” above the propagation material. The distance between the fogger assemblies should be 3 feet. (Place the lateral above the center of a 3’ to 4’ bench)
PROPAGATION FOR ROOTING – WIDE BENCHES
For wide benches, up to 8’, use two lines of foggers equally distanced from the center of the bench. For large areas, use one row of foggers for every 4’ width of area to be fogged. 4-Way Fogger units should be placed at 45° angles to one another.
HUMIDIFICATION AND COOLING
- In order to maximize the cooling effect, exhaust fans are recommended to exchange the air about 20 times per hour.
- Cooling considerations include placing foggers as high as possible, avoid spraying against the roof or structure and prevent precipitation by adjusting the cycle time.
- These recommendations are general and should be applied in accordance with local conditions and limitations.
- Duration of pulse and interval is to be fine-tuned according to local conditions; the timing provided is just a starting point.
- For crops that are not sensitive to wetting, the pulse can be prolonged, and/or the interval shortened.
- The spacing in the General Spacing and Operation chart give some reference points between spacing and operation intervals and other spacing can certainly be used with foggers.