Available in 3/4" and 1/2" threaded connections
- Full 3-way adjustability including height
- Durable polyethylene construction
- High quality EPDM O-ring threads used for seals
- Full 360o adjustment
- Heat Resistant – Operates at 50oC
- 300mm long
A common issue that people have with pop up sprinklers is if someone steps too hard on the top of the sprinkler, or a vehicle drives over, it can break the fittings underneath if installed directly onto lateral pipe. The swing joint is designed to combat this issue, giving the sprinkler some flexibility when pressure is applied above. Digging up the pipe to fix a broken fitting is a significant pain, so having a swing joint is recommended. When wanting to raise or lower the sprinkler a connection directly to the lateral pipe will not allow it.
Perfect for getting close to corners or tight spots where the pipe can't reach.
- When cutting the pipe for the sprinkler position, it will not be where the sprinkler is, rather 150mm or 300mm to either side. (see top view example below)
- Sprinkler can be located parallel to the lateral pipe, or anywhere up to right angle.
- It takes less time to install with swing joints than without.